Learning to forgive is an art.
When you learn to truly forgive someone who has hurt you, you are not doing the other person a favor. Rather, you are setting yourself free from the past.
But how can you forgive the unforgiveable?
In this episode, you will learn why forgiving is crucial to your emotional and physical health and why it’s an act of self-love. Forgiving does not mean that you are okay with what has happened. Rather, it means letting go of resentment, pain and anger order to set yourself free.
Katharina will not only share the ten steps to true forgiveness with you, but also help you see your past in a completely different light.
Through a powerful guided healing exercise, you will be able to feel compassion not only for yourself, but also for the other person involved. Regardless of your unique circumstances. This experience will open your heart and will help you to let go and to forgive.
Thyroid disease is an epidemic and occurs about five times more frequently in women than in men. It is estimated that 20% of women above the age of 60 suffer from an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
As a medical intuitive, I have worked with hundreds of women who suffer from thyroid disease and there is a distinctive energetic and emotional pattern that drives this disease.
In this episode, I will share with you what the energetics of thyroid disease are and what you can do about them. I will also talk about often overlooked nutritional factors and how to get accurately tested for thyroid disease.
- The “typical” thyroid patient is: overly giving, too concerned about others, she doesn’t know what she wants and what her needs are, she has a hard time setting appropriate boundaries, she can’t express her needs and feels disconnected from life. (Min: 4:04)
- Underlying negative beliefs of thyroid issues are: “I can’t have what I want”, “My needs don’t count”, “I’m not important”, "It’s not save for me to speak my truth".
- Work on changing the beliefs by putting your hand on your heart chakra. Rub gently in a clockwise motion while going into the feeling of the new belief "I can have what I want", "It`s safe for me to speak my truth", etc. Do this three times per day for a total of six weeks. (Min: 12:16)
- Bring energy into your thyroid by doing the throat chakra exercise daily. (Min: 18:45)
- Vitamins and Minerals that are important for proper thyroid function are: Iodine (don’t take Iodine if you have Hashimoto thyroiditis), Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. (Min: 27:24)
- See an integrative MD and ask to be tested for: Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Total T4, Total T3, Free T4 (fT4), Free T3 (fT3), Reverse T3 (rT3), Thyroid peroxidase antibody (TPOAb), Thyroglobulin antibody (TgAb)Thyroid antibodies.(Min: 30:06)
Your mind is one of the most powerful tools you have to heal yourself. Each thought triggers a chemical reaction in your body and depending on these thoughts, you can either make yourself sick, but also well.
In today’s episode, Katharina will share with you how your body is always listening to each thought and how it cannot distinguish between something you are only imagining in your mind, or something that is actually happening. That’s why it is important to become conscious of the stories you tell yourself and your ability to heal.
Most importantly, Katharina will show you a way to re-wire your brain and give you tips and tools on how you can change your thinking so that you can harness the power of your mind to help you heal.
Many people who are drawn to energy healing are empaths. As an empath, it is easy for you to feel what other people feel as you have a unique ability to energetically merge with another person.
However, empaths are also often drawn to narcissistic personalities and the Empath-Narcissist relationship is very common and unfortunately, very detrimental to the empath.
In today´s episode, I will share with you the energetics behind such a relationship, how you can break free and recover your lost sense of self-esteem, and most importantly, show you what you can learn from such a relationship so that you don’t have to repeat the lesson ever again.
When you experiencing a symptom, the natural tendency is wanting to get rid of it, and “fight it”. This approach does nothing to bring your body back into balance and harmony, as healing means “to make whole again”.
In this episode, Katharina will help you to get a broader understanding of what your symptom really is and will show you ways to connect with your intuition and body.
Learning to understand what your body is trying to communicate to you and uncovering the hidden meaning of your symptom is one of the most important steps you can take to start healing.
- Through the symptom, your body is trying to communicate a deeper imbalance to you. Since your body is governed by the subconscious mind, which in turn is governed by the soul, your symptom is always an attempt of your soul to alert you to an imbalance within yourself.
- The symptom is often symbolic in nature
- When you connect to yourself and your symptom and give it a “voice”, you can learn to understand its deeper meaning and message.
- See the symptom as a friend, who delivers an important message to you. You can imagine your symptom sitting across you and have a conversation with. Automatic writing and expressing the symptom through drawings and paintings are also good methods.
- Giving the symptom love and not pushing it away, is something you can always do to bring wholeness and healing to your body.
Healing from a chronic illness can be frustrating, especially if you have tried many things and nothing has made a lasting impact.
In this Podcast Episode, Dr. Katharina, Medical Doctor and Medical Intuitive, will share with you that you need to consider not just your physical body when you want to get well, but all other "bodies" or "layers" as well.
You are made up of 5 different "layers" and they are all important when it comes to healing yourself. Each layer or "body" has a key to unlock it.
In the very first Podcast episode, Katharina will share with you a simple, yet powerful method to shift your body into healing mode. Use it anytime you feel stressed, you want to boost your creativity or help your body heal.