Thyroid disease is an epidemic and occurs about five times more frequently in women than in men. It is estimated that 20% of women above the age of 60 suffer from an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
As a medical intuitive, I have worked with hundreds of women who suffer from thyroid disease and there is a distinctive energetic and emotional pattern that drives this disease.
In this episode, I will share with you what the energetics of thyroid disease are and what you can do about them. I will also talk about often overlooked nutritional factors and how to get accurately tested for thyroid disease.
- The “typical” thyroid patient is: overly giving, too concerned about others, she doesn’t know what she wants and what her needs are, she has a hard time setting appropriate boundaries, she can’t express her needs and feels disconnected from life. (Min: 4:04)
- Underlying negative beliefs of thyroid issues are: “I can’t have what I want”, “My needs don’t count”, “I’m not important”, "It’s not save for me to speak my truth".
- Work on changing the beliefs by putting your hand on your heart chakra. Rub gently in a clockwise motion while going into the feeling of the new belief "I can have what I want", "It`s safe for me to speak my truth", etc. Do this three times per day for a total of six weeks. (Min: 12:16)
- Bring energy into your thyroid by doing the throat chakra exercise daily. (Min: 18:45)
- Vitamins and Minerals that are important for proper thyroid function are: Iodine (don’t take Iodine if you have Hashimoto thyroiditis), Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. (Min: 27:24)
- Avoid Gluten and Dairy
- See an integrative MD and ask to be tested for: Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Total T4, Total T3, Free T4 (fT4), Free T3 (fT3), Reverse T3 (rT3), Thyroid peroxidase antibody (TPOAb), Thyroglobulin antibody (TgAb)Thyroid antibodies.(Min: 30:06)